ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
– The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. Personal data is any data that can identify a user. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, the location of the user or his IP address;
– What are the rights of the users concerning this data?
– Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed?
– To whom this data is transmitted;
– Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookies”.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
– Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his or her data is being collected, and for what purpose the data is being collected;
– Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected;
– Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the period of retention;
– Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
– The user has expressly consented to the processing;
– The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
– The processing is in accordance with a legal obligation;
– The processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
– Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
– The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
- DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the https://labs4chain.com/ site are as follows:
First name, last name, email address, telephone number and location.
This data is collected when the user carries out one of the following operations on the site:
When the user uses the contact form.
The data controller will keep all the data collected in its computer systems on the site under reasonable security conditions for a period of : Contact form 13 months.
The collection and processing of data is for the following purposes:
Response to the contact form.
The data processing carried out is based on the following legal grounds:
Execution of the contract
- TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data may be passed on to the following third parties:
- HOSTING OF DATA
The website https://labs4chain.com/ is hosted by : LABS4CHAIN, whose headquarters are located at the following address
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number ________.
The data collected and processed by the site are transferred to the following country (ies): USA. This transfer of personal data outside the European Union is justified by the following reasons:
The data is stored on a server in the United States.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER
- THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY