Terms of Service
ARTICLE 1. LEGAL INFORMATION
By virtue of Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, this article specifies the identity of the various parties involved in its creation and monitoring.
The LABS4CHAIN.COM website is published by :
LABS4CHAIN LLC, whose registered office is located at the following address ______5214F DIAMOND HTS BLVD, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94131__
E-mail address: [email protected]
The LABS4CHAIN.COM website is hosted by :
LABS4CHAIN LLC, whose headquarters are located at the following address
5214F DIAMOND HTS BLVD, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94131
ARTICLE 2. PRESENTATION OF THE SITE
The purpose of the LABS4CHAIN.COM site is :
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You undertake not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation.
ARTICLE 3. CONTACT
For any question or request for information concerning the site, or any report of illicit content or activities, the user may contact the editor at the following e-mail address: [email protected] or send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to LABS4CHAIN LLC.
The user is therefore advised to refer to the latest version of the GCU before any browsing, which can be accessed at any time on the site. In the event of disagreement with the GCU, the user may not use the site.
ARTICLE 5. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
Access to and use of the site are reserved for persons of legal age. The publisher shall be entitled to request proof of the user’s age, by any means.
The publisher implements the technical solutions at its disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nevertheless, the publisher may at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or to certain pages of the site in order to carry out updates, modifications of its content or any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
These GCU apply, as necessary, to any variation or extension of the site on existing or future social and/or community networks.
ARTICLE 6. SITE MANAGEMENT
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
– Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet user;
– Delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that contravenes national or international laws or the rules of Netiquette;
– Suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
ARTICLE 7. RESPONSIBILITIES
The publisher is only responsible for the content that it has published.
The publisher is not responsible for :
– In the event of technical or computer problems or failures or the compatibility of the site with any hardware or software whatsoever;
– Direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable damage resulting from the use or difficulties in using the site or its services;
– The intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, in particular those relating to the lack of reliability and the lack of security of the information circulating on it;
– Illicit content or activities using its site, without its having been duly informed of them within the meaning of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy and Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Furthermore, the site cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the information published on it.
The user is responsible for :
– The protection of their equipment and data;
– The use of the site or its services;
– If he/she does not respect the letter or the spirit of the present GTU.
ARTICLE 8. HYPERTEXT LINKS
The site may contain hypertext links to other websites over which LABS4CHAIN.COM has no control. In spite of the prior and regular checks carried out by the editor, the latter declines all responsibility as to the contents of these websites.